“The devil gave me 12 Years Only To Spend 20 billion, I’m even tired” – Yahoo boy cries out (Video)

  


A young man alleged to be a Yahoo Boy has cried out in a new viral video detailing that he has 12 years to spend 20 billion and because of that, he is ready to share it.

The young man claims he ‘signed a contract with the devil’ and has revealed he that he has been given just 12-years to spend 20 billion nairas



In a video clip shared online to this effect, the young boy could be seen living large as he flashes wads of money in a bag everywhere he goes.

He explained in the video attached that he was instructed never to invest the money or give it to any family member except to spend it lavishly on anything he wants

He noted in the video: ”I signed a contract with the devil and I have 12 years to spend 20 billion.

Share your account details lemme bless you some. I cannot use the money for investment or anything of that sort.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more than 25 years old,- I Was Born Normal But I Stopped Growing – Nollywood Actress Obio Oluebube reveals her real age

Man Cancels Wedding With His fiancé After Seeing Her Facebook Comment Saying She Will Cheat For one million Naira (Photos)